Small waste water treatment plants
Waste water treatment plants Bio Cleaner Air are technological devices designed with a high resistance to hydraulic overload during daily peaks as well as the production of waste water for random events (visits, celebrations, etc.). Low loaded activation and long residence time ensures excellent cleaning efficiency and stability of the system. Operating costs are reduced as the technology is equipped with large capacity storage tanks for surplus sludge thereby increasing the desludging interval.
SBR technology is designed to reduce the demand for regular maintenance to a minimum. Processes are automated and according to the real load the control unit automatically switches between several modes of operation thus reaching the best level of energy effectiveness.
WWTP technology is installed in concrete tank resistant to underground water and load class D. The installation is always simple and without additional concrete works.
Waste water treatment plants Bio Cleaner Air are available in two versions: An automatic version with automatic operation mode and Automatic EKO with significant decreasing of energy consumption and higher efficiency of treatment. It is also possible to control the unit connected to the GSM gateway.
Wastewater Bio Clean Air can be equipped with facilities for the removing of total phosphorus.
Guaranteed average values
Guaranteed average values for nominal hydraulic and biological loading and compliance with the operating manual are:
10 mg/l - for temperature 12°C
Compliance with all the requirements of EN 12566-3, which is proven by CE certificate.
1. Easy installation with no additional concrete works
- Roadworthy access cover load class B or D
- Applications with underground water
- Deep installation
- Installation on the slope
2. Very stable system with big volumes of technological stages
- Big capacity of buffer tank - overload protected
- Low loaded activation sludge - high treatment efficiency
- Big capacity of storage tank – long desludging period
3. No smell
4. Cost savings
- Purchase cost
- Installation costs
- Operation costs – extended interval of desludging
- High quality of electric components – no failures and exchanging of the components
- Low power consumption